[olug] hard drive question

charles.bird at powerdnn.com charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Sun Aug 2 22:27:12 UTC 2009

Its a good idea on their part for security reasons, usb drives can contain trojans etc, remember all those lcd picture frams from bestbuy owning machines as soon as the customer would plug them into their machine?

I've had it happen to me before with a thumb drive

As stated by the previous user, booting into knoppix to cp files would be the first logical workaround