[olug] "I remember when..."

Kelly Williams kellywilliams81 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 18:30:14 UTC 2009

My first computer was a Packerdhell 486sx processor, 32 mb ram, 350 mb
hard drive, Windows 95a, office 95 that I bought at a garage sale for
2.00, and then a friend of mine was throwing out there computer and I
swapped the CPU from them and it was a 486DX. It worked good enough to
play doom and do homework in college. Just for typing papers.