[olug] "I remember when..."

adunlop techworld.mail at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:42:06 UTC 2009

I have no idea of the model (I was 6 or so) but I first had some
generic console (literally, it was about 1.5' tall, and 2' wide) that
my parents picked up from some insurance company.  It didn't have disk
drives so you had to build everything every time it was powered on.  I
remember the upgrade to the Apple IIe and TRS-80 machines fondly.
Amazing the innovation of disk drives :)

Aaron