[olug] OLUG Luncheon Reminder - Friday, April 17th

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Fri Apr 17 18:22:02 UTC 2009

No, man, it's not boring. Shizuoka Japan is like, this little pocket of land
that is shoved up against the ocean and surrounded by mountains on all three
of the other sides. They get basically the same whether year round, right
between 60 and 85 degrees except for 2 weeks of rainy season in the middle
of June. I was there for a year and I didn't miss the snow, not even a
little. :D

Instead of being bored in a place like that, you don't get so annoyed when
you have to spend a perfectly good day inside or at work... because you know
that the whether will still be waiting for you tomorrow.