[olug] Community Colo Project

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Fri Apr 3 16:49:34 UTC 2009

Everyone,

This thread has gotten some very interesting momentum, one which we
tried to start a few times, and I personally am excited about it. I
must admit, that an official officiates poll has not taken place to
weigh in on whether or not this is and/or should be an official olug
sponsored activity. I do, however, need to get this large thread off
the main olug list, as it is semi off-topic. I have created a new
mailing list in order to further these discussions and to allow those
that are interested in the developments to be able to tune into them.