[olug] What firefox extensions do you use?

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Apr 3 03:25:35 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Amy Mason <amason80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Twitterfox - Twitter reader/editor
> Adblock Plus
> FireFTP
> FoxMarks bookmark synchronizer
> NoScript - Turns off Java and Flash until allowed by me.

Seconded on NoScript.  Some people pan it because it breaks sites, but once
you get your list of allowed servers/domains setup, it isn't that bad.  And
it only takes one bad ad to insert the latest Conficker worm... :-(

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal