[olug] [OT] IT degrees

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:20:00 UTC 2009

I would count my Computer Network Systems degree(Assoc) from ITT as
helping a lot. However, a degree from John's Degrees Online University
probably wouldn't help so much. In short, accreditation would matter
more to me than online/offline would. However, I'd check with a school
guidance counselor for a better source. Highschool, that way you don't
get any "hidden interests". Or better yet, call up a few companies who
do hiring and ask them what their opinion is.