[olug] Community Colo Project

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:03:16 UTC 2009

Well, that's just it.  Hopefully it won't just be us, hopefully we can get people who want colocation or even local web hosting but can't find it... Even if it means inviting the WUG in... ;)

We want enough capacity for us to fill and for any other "clients" we'll hopefully bring on board.  20Meg should be fine.