[olug] What firefox extensions do you use?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:51:05 UTC 2009

Adblock Plus is the only one that I will make sure to install on any
installation of FF I own/control(i.e. no lab computers at college).
For any length of time, I'll also install GMail Notifier(I see that
someone sent a new list message within minutes, assuming I'm logged
on). On my primary computer, I'll also install Google Gears, which
lets me use Google Reader and/or GMail sans network connection to a
limited extent.