[olug] New Luncheon Vote

Terry Begley tbegley at creighton.edu
Mon Sep 15 17:53:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, T. J. Brumfield wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Jon Larsen <relayer at levania.org> wrote:
> >  Lo Sole Mio (38 & Center)
>
> Is this place still open?  I thought they closed the deli location down.

  It was located at 36th and Center, but closed.  It ss now "Noah's Bark",
a doggy day-care center.  I won't go into the dog-food jokes!

-----
           Terry Begley, DOIT Technology Coordinator for COBA
        Creighton University, College of Business Administration
            Omaha, NE  68178       http://eden.creighton.edu
 tbegley at creighton.edu  Office:(402)280-2619  Pager:978-0471  Cell:510-0694

              Member of the NonSequitur society.  Our motto:
      "We don't have regular meetings, but isn't blue a nice color?"