[olug] [ot] qwest naked dsl

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 20:08:00 UTC 2008

I also had some real issues getting their DSL modem and service to
work in openSUSE.  Qwest doesn't support Linux as an OS.  My mom had
Qwest, and I initially set up her Linux box at my house on Cox.  It
just worked instantly with Cox, and after two days of fighting we
never got it to work with Qwest.  I convinced my mom to switch to Cox,
and everything is working great for her now.

-- T. J.