[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 23:47:10 UTC 2008

T.J.

Thanks, but I have a burner on this box,  (the fast, windows one). the most
its going to take is a few hours to get the iso, and as i have a test
tomorrow, playing with Linux has to be put on a back burner until I catch up
on the 3 chapters of reading I have to do to take said test, so.. I think I
have the time.

Amy