[olug] OT: evil poll

Eric P eric.maillist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 01:53:47 UTC 2008

> Got a pick for Pres ?
> In order to avoid flame wars -> I'd highly suggest not stating any reasons
> as to why.... and to not add anything to anyone else's 'vote'.   I'm more or
> less curious where olug stands on the matter :) -- and don't care about
> reasons why and really don't care to see another discussion about it :).

I haven't read the whole thread (no time), but considering this is a technical list I was surprised no one mentioned the
candidates stance on net neutrality (I searched the thread).

Simply put Obama is for net neutrality.
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/technology/#open-internet

And McCain is against it when "regulation is warranted".
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/cbcd3a48-4b0e-4864-8be1-d04561c132ea.htm

Go Obama!
Eric P