[olug] OT: evil poll

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Wed Oct 29 23:11:25 UTC 2008

Sam Tetherow wrote:
> For those not voting for McCain or Obama, I'm curious about your
> reasoning.  Obviously your candidate will not win, do you still vote for
> them because you are trying to send a message to those running for
> office that there is support for their ideas or do you refuse to vote
> for someone you don't support?
>
> For the record I'm voting McCain.
>
>     Sam Tetherow
>     Sandhills Wireless

I feel like I can vote with a clean conscience by writing in Ron Paul.
T.J. Brumfield's comments on the candidates matches up pretty close to
my views, so that explains why I will vote for neither.  Before I
decided to vote for Ron Paul, I was pretty depressed about the whole
election - I felt like I would be voting for the best of two very bad
choices (I would have voted for McCain BTW).

The two party system sucks!  Why couldn't the debates be open to more
people, like Nader and Paul and some others that have a strong
following.  These guys are so down to earth and logical, I think it
would have really contrasted with all the non-answers that were spewed
during the debate.

-Ryan