[olug] OT: evil poll

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 21:35:33 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Kevin Hinze <kevinhinze at gmail.com> wrote:

> Admittedly it will be tough to ask the public for their baseline decision
> on
> an issue so important and divisive as politics without expecting there to
> be
> some rationalization. It's politics, after all. :)

I'm actually a RP supporter, even donated to his campaign.  Not a
foaming-at-the-mouth zealot like a lot of his followers are, however.
Although I don't particularly like him and give McCain a 1 in 5 chance to
win, if I didn't find Obama so distasteful, I'd be much more willing to
write in RP.

Will one man make that big of a difference ?  Does the Pres truly matter
that much ?  I dunno, I guess I'll debate that over the next few days and
figure out if I feel like writing in RP or stick with my original decision
heh.  Does a RP write in really make a difference ? I dunno :).

And I tried to keep 'why' out of this, although the 'distasteful' bit kinda
breaks that :(

-Will