[olug] Box/burn of openSUSE 10 or 11?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 17:32:05 UTC 2008

i've got 10.1 & 10.2, i didn't realize 11 was out. i'm on my way to DL it
right now.
i would sell them for the price of the DVD (20 cents!) if anyone in need
lives in my area. i am in cass county.
personally, i prefer other distros, but i do have one box running it.
the online update process during installation took overnight to complete,
but once finished, installed very stable.