[olug] Digital Drop Box

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Oct 20 16:31:04 UTC 2008

<quote who="Craig Wolf">
> Ok folks, ANOTHER project in my lap this week...I have been approached to
> do a web page that this person can decimate files to his users.  He would
> either upload them to the "site" from a webpage OR he could drop them on
> the system directly.  The user would go to the site and just download the
> most recent version of the document/spreadsheet.  I need to get info about
> the last step I am SURE they will want at some point which is the users
> dropping files back up there for the "administrator" to pickup/download.
>
> Has anyone seen a project for this already.  I have NO desire to develop
> an html site for this.   I am just not searching on the right terms to
> find anything out there yet.
>
> Thanx for any and all help!!
>
> Craig Wolf
> 402-715-6283

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+file+hosts&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+file+host&btnG=Search
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_hosting_service#Comparison_of_notable_file_hosting_services

Or is this not what you had in mind?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>