[olug] Mailing Lists bouncing on cox address

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:56:21 UTC 2008

When setting up your Yahoo & Pureromance accounts, Kmail will ask for
POP3 & SMTP servers. When it comes time to put in the POP server, put
in things just like Y & PR say. But when it comes time to put in the
SMTP servers(usually the same screen; I'm not familiar with Kmail),
put in addresses that Cox gives you(like smtp.central.cox.net).

Or are things not working when you do that?