[olug] XEN

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Wed Oct 8 21:00:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Craig Wolf <CJWolf at mpsomaha.org> wrote:
> Any XEN experts out there who want a free lunch?  8)
>
> I am at a cross-roads where we have the chance to put out a system for VM's and I need to know more about XEN vs. VMWare ESXi...I basically need more info on XEN.  I can find all kinds of VMWare fluff.

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I have used Xen quite a bit, and
we make pretty heavy use of it at work (in production for over 2
years).  I'm pretty familiar with it at this point.

Did you have specific questions about Xen?  Or are you just looking
for more general information about Xen and using it in a production
environment?

--
Christopher