[olug] OT: bacon s'getti sauce

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:10:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Obi-Wan <obiwan at jedi.com> wrote:

> > On a plate, dammit :).  I eat at an actual table maybe twice a year max
> heh.
> >  The rest of the time it's my lap/couch, floor/box, or maybe a computer
> > desk.
>
> Remind me to bring my camera the next time Will attends an OLUG lunch.

ROFL!

I do know how to use utensils, unlike my boss... who managed to get steak
sauce/juice ON his motherboard here at work.  I have no idea how :).

Being one of the... two or three smokers left, I'd prolly spend a fair
amount of time outside, tho :).  Strange new people makes for good cravings
to satisfy :)

Congrats on your dog not begging!  Think that's like, the ultimate in a pet,
especially a dog.

-Will