[olug] Advice on a new rig

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 23:32:59 UTC 2008

I just got the 1200 case in; it's huge, and probably overkill for most, but it's a truly beautiful thing.  Room to fit all your components AND still work when you have to.  The 900 would have been mine if it'd been for the current price.

 I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.