[olug] Qwest and IP assignment

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:20:47 UTC 2008

Yeah, but you tell the average end user to "unplug your cable bridge
and plug it back in again" and they're lost; they thought that bridges
carried cars and trucks; a cable bridge would look like Golden Gate.
But you tell them to do the same thing with their cable modem and they
know exactly what you're talking about.

Sad that they don't know the difference, but there's a lot that we
techies don't know about.