[olug] Getting sound in Fedora 8

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Mon Nov 10 04:06:37 UTC 2008

This sounds like good advice. :-) The live Fedora 10 PR isn't up to the
challenge. In the process of getting an MP3 with which to test the sound, the
distro broke in so many ways as to frustrate the attempt. Simple alarm sounds
do work. But I had that much working already. Amarok has changed enough that
it is likely even if it did work (which crashing prevented), it wouldn't
teach me much.