[olug] Web Host Opinion Poll

Shannon ridgid at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:05:53 UTC 2008

I just switched to Dreamhost ... so far I like them
stay away from routhost.com

I almost went with Bluehost. but I do not like their TOS
"Foul language and profanity in the site content, and in the domain
name are prohibited."

after I signed up with dreamhost I was recomended
http://www.webfaction.com
they look nice. I would have tried them out I think.