[olug] Fedora 10?

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:31:21 UTC 2008

Fedora lost me with 9 because they completely dropped KDE 3 before KDE
4 was ready for primetime.

The gentleman sitting right next to me at work here is experimenting
with Fedora 10 and a Gnome desktop.  I must say it is a sharp looking
Gnome desktop, but I'd take XP over a Gnome desktop in all
seriousness.  I'm KDE or bust.

-- T. J.