[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:20:22 UTC 2008

TJ,

I have let it auto update, but haven't intentionally done a lot with it yet.
It also had a run in with attempts to install video drivers, so I spent most
of last night purging that stuff and getting NV back in action.  Its an old
box, so its not like I expect great graphics, but it would be great if the
video didn't do awful stuff every time I try to load it.  So, I will see
what I can do, but probably not tonight, I sort of stayed up till... oh 4
fiddling with it last night, and am now, just a touch tired.

Amy