[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:36:52 UTC 2008

I'm sorry it is sluggish for you.  You can go into Yast and disable a
few things like the Firewall and AppArmor if you're not too worried
about security.  When I wipe people's Windows boxes I generally find
openSUSE to be faster than XP.

If you have any openSUSE specific questions, just let me known.  It's
my distro du jour.

-- T. J.