[olug] OT: evil poll - Thread closure - do NOT post on this subject

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 22:12:07 UTC 2008

Meh, I'll risk it and give the results, given that the thread's dead and any
actual debate on the subject is obviously not going to continue.  If I get
removed, then it's been an interesting couple of years :).
This was a quick glance over the list, although there is a chance I might
have counted someone twice or missed someone.  Then again, the point wasn't
to find an actual winner, but get an over all view.  About the only thing
not represented in the numbers is that RP got a lot of honorable mentions.

obama 9
mccain 8
paul 3
on the fence 2