[olug] Ubuntu 8.10 RC X.Org Resolution problems

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 17:33:26 UTC 2008

So, in case anyone is curious, NVidia now has some beta drivers that are
supposed to work.  I have them up and running sort of... I have a more
useful desktop, nonetheless, sort of... so off to the forums to see if this
is fixable or if I am without hope on Ubuntu, though the OpenSUSE is waiting
to burn to disk if I fail.  The OpenSUSE liveCD was hopeful, though I intend
to install the DVD.

Amy