[olug] Information Request - Data Recovery

Ryan Stille ryan at cfwebtools.com
Fri May 23 20:10:35 UTC 2008

I've had brief dealings with TLC Technology, they are located here in
Omaha.  They will evaluate the drive for free, and only charge if they
can successfully recover the data.  They don't take the drive apart
(you're looking at $3K-$25K for that kind of service, and you won't find
it around here), but they say if the drive will post they can usually
recover data. www.tlctechnology.com, 402-397-7533

I've also used Restorer Pro 2000 with good results:
http://www.restorer2000.com, although it doesn't look like it can read
any Linux file systems.

-Ryan