[olug] Netflix + linux (ubuntu)

Jordan Fox vmifox at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:04:32 UTC 2008

I know this probably isn't what you're looking for, but it means that what
you want to do is possible.  Of course, Netflix might be running proprietary
software on top of the Linux kernel, but they might not be as well.  I can't
really offer much help because I've never used Netflix and don't know much
about their streaming service.

Jordan