[olug] Damn Small Linux install on WYSE thin client

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:05:32 UTC 2008

okay, i'm into it.

the default password  was still in use!
"duh" is a word that comes to mind.

okay, so now i'm into (ugh) WinNT4sp5.
on the surface it's locked down well, the only thing you get after logging
in is an IE session.
however, i was able to type C:\ in the address bar, and i seem to have full
access.
i created a text file FU.txt in the root dir of c:\, so i seem to have write
permissions. looks like i have a wide open door now.

--
dynatron digital services
box 191 - 68037
dynatron at gmail.com