[olug] OLUG Luncheon Reminder (Tomorrow!)

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Thu May 15 23:26:50 UTC 2008

Any Lincolnites interested in getting together?  I'd prefer some place
fairly east of downtown (La Paz, maybe?), but I'm open to suggestions.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University