[olug] PC ringer for POTS phone

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu May 8 20:31:20 UTC 2008

You could use a Phidgets voltage sensor to look for a change in the
line voltage, or maybe a vibration sensor clipped to the phone, and
then use that to trigger a phidgets relay to engage the Tazer you will
install under your chair. Then you can be sure to never miss a call.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User