[olug] Override Default Route on a LinksysWRT54G?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:42:53 UTC 2008

i am running a WRT54G in exactly the configuration that you are trying to.
after having problems with DHCP conflics, i shut off the server and now get
addresses off of the gateway router. i couldn't get DHCP to give the WRT's
WAN port an address, what i finally ended up doing was putting the router
into bridge/switch mode, then hooking up all connections to the switch
ports. the wireless acts as a bridge also, and DHCP passes through it with
no problem.

i would take a screenshot of the configuration page if i could remember how
i log into it. it's been a year since i set it up. i don't remember the
password even.