[olug] GIMP problem in Kubuntu 7.10 KDE (UPDATE)

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Mar 10 17:40:27 UTC 2008

Does the system get snappier when you get out of Gimp?

Does the system bog down with just Gimp and no image loaded?

What's the CPU, and RAM?

Dan

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Joe Gulizia <jrguliz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Machine seems to be sluggish in general also.  Haven't
> found a Daemon or other culprit like /tmp full, etc.
>
> Joe
>

> --- Joe Gulizia <jrguliz at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Running KDE in Kubuntu 7.10.  When I click on my
> > GIMP
> > icon it bounces as if opening and the flipping
> > hourglass appears then it closes.  No error messages
> > either.
> >
> > Help.
> >
> > Thank you.

> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the
Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)