[olug] WordPress Stickers

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Wed Mar 5 20:07:11 UTC 2008

I got some WordPress stickers in the mail the other day, the company
will send you some if you ask their merch people (indigo clothing).
Anyway, I don't know if anyone is a blogger and would like some
stickers, but they sent me a few and I have 4 spares to give away.
They're about 3 inches in size, two are blue, two are white.

If you want one, let me know and I'll try to get it to you.  I can't
come to olug meetings because of night classes, so we might have to do
something else.

Alternately you could just ask the WordPress people, they were quite
nice about it.

- John Hobbs
john at velvetcache.org
www.velvetcache.org