[olug] $10 / 2GB MP3 player for Linux

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Mon Jun 30 23:17:59 UTC 2008

One thing is it is getting harder to find locally a decent open portable
music player.  I got my iRiver iHP120 at Best Buy, but having recently
cracked my screen I looked around at what is available locally in the
large HD variety MP3 player and about the only two choice I have is the
freedom hating Zune and the even more freedom abhorring iPod.  What's
even worse is looking online I haven't found much that gets decent
reviews other than the iPod in the > 20GB range.

Research is all well and good, but price and availability tend to be
more of the driving force for many purchases.

	Sam Tetherow
	Sandhills Wireless