[olug] Myth TV / Cox Digital Box questions etc

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:50:17 UTC 2008

> that I should expect 100 HD channels from them at some point in the near
> future (probably a substantial chunk of them premium).  I don't know

Intriguing.  I noted SCIFI had HD banners this weekend.  If there's a
serious bump in HD channels, then I might have to retract my previous
statements about HD not being of interest heh.

I believe... to get HD from Cox you have to have their DVR, no ?

I hope not.  My DVR is a year and half old and very finicky (dieing
HDD, i'm too busy to take it in and get it replaced).... it'll stall
on live TV and reboot every so often, sometimes with a rash of a
reboot every 5 minutes for hours on end :(.

-Will