[olug] Debian forgets my mouse

Jennifer Frasier wookieburgers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:36:29 UTC 2008

Don't know if this will be helpful to you, but here are some samples of
xorg.conf files:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=26606

The problem discussed in the above is not the same as yours, but you might
find something useful in it.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Joe Gulizia <jrguliz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had this problem every so often on my machine running Kubuntu 8.04
> currently...other Kubuntu version previously.  I ended up putting in a
> optical mouse with a USB connection and ran it for a couple of weeks without
> a problem.  Now I have it plugged into a PS2 adapter...still no problems.
>  AMD Athlon processor, 1.23 GB RAM.

"Droll thing life is - that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a
futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself
- that comes too late - a crop of unextinguishable regrets."
- Joseph Conrad from Heart of Darkness