[olug] Debian forgets my mouse

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Wed Jun 18 18:14:16 UTC 2008

I'm sure you've probably tried this, but how about a reboot?  At work
we had a bunch of Mini-ITX boards that if the PS2 mouse got pulled
there was nothing to do but restart the machine and let it re-detect
it.  Never figured out if it was hardware related or what, but that's
what we did for a long time until we moved to USB boards.  If you
haven't tried a reboot, you might give it a go.

- John