[olug] [Slightly OT] Public IPs through Cisco Routers

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Tue Jun 10 02:32:55 UTC 2008

Dan,

Can you provide some more information and possible your current router
configurations.  Do you have a single /24 block from your provider or
are the private networks in your example supposed symbolize the two
networks.  If you could provide some more information to help with us
visualizing the setup that would help me :)  Thanks!

Kenny