[olug] College Kid Needs Cisco IOS-based Router

John Hobbs john at velvetcache.org
Fri Jun 6 21:05:17 UTC 2008

I'm a current UNO student finishing my senior year and it sounds like
you are already ahead of 95% of the seniors here, including my fellow
Scott Scholars.  I'm guessing you'll be bored for the first few years,
bring a laptop to class :-) I learned a ton from surfing and writing
my own projects while sitting in boring classes.

I'd say get on that good job at UNL as soon as you can, my C++ has
gotten worlds better from working on a project at PKI for a year.

- John