[olug] [ot] Sudden wireless problems with a MacBook Pro

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Mon Jul 21 12:29:51 UTC 2008

My Linksys router has lasted over 4 years (been with Vonage that long).  I put out quite a few Linksys routers in the last 4 years and have not had 1 fail.  I also put out some Netgear routers and I have 3 that have failed in the last 2 years. Not a large, scientific study BUT...I will stick with the Linksys routers.  :)

On Sunday 20 July 2008, Adam Lassek wrote:
> I've had to replace my wireless routers about every 10-14 months for the
> past five years. Consumer routers don't last.

Did you try replacing just the power adapter? ;)