[olug] self extracting encrypted file, windows compatible?

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:25:58 UTC 2008

It looks like rar will do what you want.

http://www.rarlabs.com/rar/rarlinux-3.7.1.tar.gz

You'll also need to find wincon.sfx   I'm not sure where to grab the
official version, but

http://files.filefront.com/winconsfx/;9170218;/fileinfo.html

Appears to work.

Then you'd use something like:

rar a -hpYOURPASS -sfxwincon.sfx OUTPUT INPUT

-Will