[olug] OT: Ancient PC SCSI Interface Needed

Shannon ridgid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:36:28 UTC 2008

i have one of these

Dell 7825P Perc2 AMI MegaRAID Series 466 PCI SCSI 32-bit Single
Channel RAID Controller
 Has one SCSI channel that supports data transfer rates up to 80
megabytes (MB)—it supports up to 15 non-Ultra SCSI devices. The
MegaRAID controller provides high-performance and fault-tolerant disk
subsystem management.
Processor: Intel i960RD @ 33 MHz
Bus Data Transfer Rate: Up to 132 MBs
BIOS: MegaRAID BIOS
Cache Configuration: 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, or 128 MB using 60ns x 36 Fast
Page Mode 72-pin SIMMs
Firmware: 1MB x 8 flash ROM
Nonvolatile RAM: 32 kb x 8 for storing RAID configuration
Operating Voltage: 5 V +/- 0.25 V
SCSI Controller: One SCSI controller for Ultra and Wide support
SCSI Data Transfer Rate: Up to 80MBs
SCSI Bus: low voltage differential or single inded
SCSI Termination: Active
Termination Disable: Automatic through cable and device detection
Devices per SCSI Channel: Up to 15 wide or seven non-wide devices.  Up
to six non-disk SCSI drives per MegaRAID controller
SCSI Device Types Supported: Synchronous or Asynchronous, disk and non-disk
RAID Levels Supported: 0, 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, and 50
SCSI Connectors: One 68-pin internal high-density connector for 16-bit
devices, and One ultra-high density 68-pin external connector
SCSI Cables: Up to 25 meters if using low voltage defferential
Serial Port: 9-pin RS232C-compatible connector
  Product Specifications:
  Manufacturer: American Megatrends
Model: MegaRAID Series 466 REV B
Dell P/N: 7825P