[olug] for FREE

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Fri Jan 18 15:26:35 UTC 2008

So, I've had this collection from my shelves that's been waiting to go
to Goodwill or SOMEWHERE. Anybody have need of anything?? or possibly
suggestions for it. I just can't make myself add it to the weekly
pickup, though I would if the consensus here is "Noel, don't be an
idiot!!". It's ALL old, but maybe someone is a bigger "reference junky"
than I am....

Books:

MySQL - Visual from maranGraphics & Wiley Publishing Inc. by Michel Moncur
Practical KDE from Que Publishing (c) 2000 by Dennis E. Powell
Doctor Linux, 4th Edition from RedHat Inc
Linux Network Toolkit from IDG by Paul G Sery
Visual Basic4 in 12 Easy Lessons from SAMS Publishing by Greg Perry
How to Build a Beowolf from MIT Publishing by
Sterling/Salmon/Becker/Savarese
WindowsNT Workstation 4 from Sybex by Charlie Russel
i want my MP3! from McGraw Hill by Bill Mann
Getting Results w/ Microsoft Word 97 from Microsoft

Software:
RedHat v5.2 w/ Disks and Manual
Microsoft WindowsNT Server v4.0 w/ 10 CALs, boxed w/ COA
DataMail Express from Safeguard Business Systems
Procomm Plus
Windows98 Manual w/ Product Key  -- dog chewed the corner :-)
Microsoft DOS v6.22 "open" shrink wrap w/ COA