[olug] Laptop Options 2 --- Using Intel graphics with Compiz.

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Feb 25 02:20:15 UTC 2008

Blacklist, schmaklist.
I've got compiz and all on my lappy w/ intel 945 right now.  The only
thing bad is that is supports a max of 2048x2048 virtual which makes
using it with Dual monitors less nice when my laptop is at 1400x1050.

-j
p.s. ff scrolls justs fine -- it took more work to get my 5 button
scroll wheel mouse setup then video.