[olug] Domain Registrar

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 05:50:56 UTC 2008

cool.
i just need to get the DNS address from jay again.

for a great host, check out reboot the user.
that my recommendation.

i've heard a lot of good things about godaddy.
maybe the service is good enough they can afford to just show some tits for
1M$...
price is my main concern. they seem to be quite competitive.