[olug] Drupal Expert needed.

Steven Kohrs skohrs at opensourceexperts.com
Fri Feb 8 19:09:47 UTC 2008

Good afternoon,

I've started a project that I do not have time to finish. The Web site deals
with the exciting music industry, which is what drew me in, but my full-time
commitments leave me little to no time to work on this. I'm looking for
someone that can immediately pickup where I left off and get the site up and
functional for the client.

The site consists of Drupal Views, Node Profiles, Ubercart, and Workflows,
so advanced Drupal knowledge is required.

It is up to you to negotiate a contract with the client. I will be available
to answer any question on what I've done so far.

Sincerely,

Steve Kohrs